toateBlogurile

Bloguri, Bloggeri si Cititori

marți, 30 aprilie 2013

Love IS enough

It's much to say that love is the sollution to all of our problems, but it definitely makes our lives more beautiful. It doesn't cure diseases but helps us be more positive, which is good for both our mental and physical health. It doesn't make us rich but helps us be less affected by money problems and more focused on doing good things. Making love gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Doing nice things with your loved ones makes you happy. Having a nice lunch with your family or a walk in the park with the one you love, in a warm afternoon, or lying in bed all day long watching TV and having a chat with a good friend, these are the things that really make us, humans, happy. The feeling of belongingness is the most fulfilling. It's brought to us by our families, true friends, lovers, even pets. When you feel that someone really cares about you, wants to spend time with you, needs you, you just feel like you have a reason to live, to be kind, to do things for the people around you.

Love is enough because it's the one thing that trully matters. The one thing worth fighting for. The only thing you never want to lose or live without. The only thing money CAN'T buy.

I can say I'm feeling quite rich right now, thanks to the relationship I have with a few people. A good friend told me to live my life and not to worry about anything and that's what I plan on doing. Another good friend said that I should be calm and, eventually, I will find a solution to all of my problems.

Maybe I'm also being influenced by the weather, I always considered myself a meteo-dependent person. It got warm, summer is here, birds are singing, I can take a walk in the park and clear my thoughts, or relax during a coffee at a terrace. I wish my appartment had a balcony, even if the smallest one..

Getting back on our love issue, I must say that I am refering to all the beautiful things that make you happy and not to a romantic love. So if there's anything at all that makes you happy, do it, live it, see it, smell it, taste it, photograph it, visit it, feel it. Love is in so many small things. And it IS enough.





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu